Purefina.co offer Free Domestic Standard Shipping within the 48 contiguous U.S. states for merchandise orders $69+ and over (excluding taxes).*
U.S. Shipping Methods, Estimated Arrival Times & Costs
Please allow us about 1-2 business days to process your order.
|Destination||Shipping Method & Estimated Arrival||Cost|
|48 Contiguous States||Standard OVER $69
(2-8 business days)
|Standard UNDER $69
(2-8 business days)
(2 business days)
|Next Business Day
(on orders placed before 1 pm PST)
|48 Contiguous States
(2 business days)
|Hawaii & Alaska||Standard
(1-4 business days)
|APO, FPO & DPO Addresses||Standard OVER $49
(2-8 business days)
|Standard UNDER $49
(2-8 business days)
(2 business days)
|U.S. Virgin Islands||Express
(2-3 business days)
|All other U.S territories||Basic SurePost
(up to 8 weeks)
Which Carriers Do You Use?
We use UPS or a combination of UPS and USPS. Shipments to P.O. boxes are delivered by USPS only.
Ship FREE with these easy steps:
Free Domestic Standard Shipping
- Place at least $69 of eligible Purefina.co products in your Shopping Bag.*
- Proceed to checkout.
- Enter your Shipping Destination and Shipping Method in your Shopping Bag and/or in Checkout.
- Free Standard Ground Shipping will be applied to your order.
- Place your order and enjoy!
* This offer is only good on purchases of $69+ or more shipped within the domestic 48 US states. No coupon code required. Eligible items are marked with a truck icon highlighting free shipping on the item detail pages. Free Shipping doesn’t apply to heavy or oversize items. The minimum purchase required for Everyday Free Domestic Standard Shipping or free shipping promotions doesn’t include restricted items, E-Gift Certificates, gift wrap, or shipping and handling charges and taxes. Free Shipping is not applicable on prior purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.
For Free Shipping, you must enter shipping Zip/Postal Code in your Shopping Bag and/or in checkout for free Standard Ground Shipping to be applied. You must select “United States” for country and “Standard Ground” for your shipping method. Standard shipping charge will be deducted from your order when you make a purchase for the amount required by the promotion.
Our warehouse does not ship orders the weekends or Holidays. Therefore, if you place an order after 1:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time on Friday, you may experience a delay between your order shipped confirmation email and the actual shipment of your order.
We partner with our preferred shipping providers UPS, UPS’s SurePost®, and the US Postal Service for your convenience. The UPS SurePost® services combines the reliability and consistency of UPS Ground network and final delivery typically provided by U.S. Postal Service (USPS)—delivery to customers’ mailboxes. UPS WorldShip determines if UPS or the USPS completes the final mile of delivery of each shipment. UPS has arranged for all USPS package scanning and delivery statuses to be uploaded to their system. So, even if your package is delivered through USPS, the tracking information will still be available with the same UPS tracking number and through the UPS website. If you have any special shipping requirements or instructions, please note this in the comment section at checkout. Please refer to our shipping table for delivery charges and transit times. Generally, orders should arrive within 2- 8 business days for Standard method. Orders shipped via Standard method will be delivered by the US Postal Service or UPS. Orders shipped to a P.O. Box will be delivered by US Postal Service. We cannot ship 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air to a P.O. Box address.
- All packages shipped by UPS are delivered Monday – Friday only. All packages via USPS are delivered Monday – Saturday.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable for unclaimed, undeliverable or returned packages, unless the mistake was the result of our error.
- Return shipping charges may apply for refused or unclaimed packages.
- A signature may be required upon delivery.
- Saturday Delivery (where available) is available for an additional fee. Please visit www.ups.com or call UPS Toll Free 800-742-5877 to check availability. Contact us to arrange for this service.
- Holiday Ordering – We highly suggest that you place your order at least 7-10 days before any major holiday to allow enough time for delivery.
- Our warehouse does not ship orders the weekends or Holidays. Therefore, if you place an order after 1:00 P.M. Pacific Time on Friday, you may experience a delay between your order shipped confirmation email and the actual shipment of your order.
- International shipments will be shipped via USPS or UPS depending on the type of the products ordered.
It usually takes about 1-2 business days for us to process your order. As soon as we’ve verified all of your information, your order will ship via UPS. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email with your UPS tracking number within 5 business days of the time you place your order.
Canada Shipping & Handling Costs
|Standard||5-8 business days||$14.95
(FREE on orders of $199 or more)
|Express Saver||2-3 business days||$40|
- Remote locations in Canada usually require an additional 1-3 business days for delivery. As customs clearance times may vary, some orders may take up to a total of 20 business days for delivery.
- All orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Conversion rates will vary depending upon your bank and credit card company. Please contact your bank directly with questions regarding conversion rates and fees. Your credit card is charged at time of shipment.
- A carrier customs clearance fee is added to all Canadian orders sent using STANDARD shipping per international shipping regulations. This fee will be displayed during checkout. For orders shipped using EXPRESS SAVER, this fee is already included in the shipping cost and will not be displayed separately.
- Gift cards are not available for shipping to Canada at this time.
- At this time, we are unable to ship to Canadian P.O. Boxes.
- Please note that fragrance and nail polish cannot be shipped to Canada at this time via USPS.
We ship to more than 30 international destinations via worldwide. Our preferred carriers are UPS and the US Postal Service. Orders shipped to Canada will arrive by UPS if it contains perfumery products or alcohol-related items. Once the package reaches your country it will be processed and handled by the foreign Customs for appropriate clearance. Your package will be delivered by the partnering local Post Office or UPS. A complete list of all the countries we ship to is shown below.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping charges do not include taxes or duties. We recommend that you contact your local customs office to request the details of these charges. If you decide to refuse any shipments from Purefina.co, you are responsible for the original shipping costs to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Purefina.co. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund. Purefina.co has made every effort to minimize the shipping costs and does not profit from these rates. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value. If you have any shipping and handling questions or comments please contact us.
International Shipping Surcharges May Apply: A international delivery surcharge or oversize charge may be added to certain Gift with Purchase item(s) due to special handling and shipping requirements (weight, size, etc.) in addition to the listed rates. Due to the high cost of international shipping, this surcharge needs to be paid before the order is shipped. In the unlikely event that we anticipate a surcharge or delay in your order, you will be notified via email with the additional cost.
Don’t see your Country listed?
We have partnered with MyUS.com to offer convenient, fast international shipping to more than 225 countries for our customers. MyUS.com members receive deeply discounted shipping rates, exceptional customer service, 24/7 online access to their account, and access to other services.
Customers sign up with MyUs.com and receive their own private U.S. street address to receive merchandise. MyUs.com provides specialized international package forwarding services from your new U.S. address to your international address.
Unfortunately, MyUs.com does not ship to certain countries. A list of excluded ship-to countries is shown below:
Note: Use MyUS.com’s Personal Shopper service to make a purchase from Beauty Encounter, Inc.. MyUS.com accepts cards with international billing addresses as well as those issued by non-U.S. financial institutions. They also accept wire transfers and will make the purchase on your behalf.
Follow these two steps for international delivery:
1. Get your own U.S. address at www.MyUS.com.
2. Use your new U.S. address, provided by MyUS.com, when placing your order with us.
If you are ordering multiple items from us, you’ll enjoy the most savings by using MyUS.com Premium Service. This gives you the ability to consolidate packages, which saves you even more on international shipping.
Products That Cannot Be Shipped Internationally
We cannot ship select brands outside the 50 US States. Select brands include: Dermalogica, IMAN, NYX Cosmetics and Jane Iredale.
We cannot ship the following brands to Australia and Canada: Goldwell and KMS
We cannot ship select brands to the European Union. Select brands include: Davidoff, Joop!, Jil Sander, Nikos, J.Lo/Jennifer Lopez, Calvin Klein, Lancaster, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Kenneth Cole, Sarah Jessica Parker “Covet”, and Cerruti.
Perfumery products and alcohol-related items are classified as ‘dangerous goods’. Due to international postal regulations, we are unable to ship these products by Standard Airmail. If you order contains these products, please select International Expedited shipping method. We will use UPS to ship your package. Your package will be cleared and delivered by UPS.
Military APO/FPO and U.S. Territories
We ship to APO/FPO U.S. Military addresses and U.S. Territories. We ship all orders via USPS Priority Mail to APO/FPO U.S. Military addresses and U.S. Territories. We are not able to ship Expedited service to APO/FPO U.S. Military addresses. Due to world events impacting the United States and other countries, shipments to certain military addresses may be delayed for up to 8 weeks.
Oversized Packages and Special Circumstances
Please be aware that additional special handling charges may be applied for oversized packages, remote location delivery or high-value orders. We will contact you if your order qualifies for any of the above, and inform you the amount of additional payment that is required. You will be given the option to make payment or cancel your order.
Different Ship To and Bill To Addresses
Purefina.co allows you to ship to an address other than your billing address. However, we do require that you provide us with the billing address that match’s your card institution’s records. We recommend that you contact your card institution to update them with your approved secondary ship-to addresses. Please note that orders may be placed on hold or cancelled if we are unable to confirm the billing information with your credit card bank. If you are using an international credit card, we may require that you provide us with a signed authorization and proper identification to ship your products.
Send a Email Authorization containing the following items:
1. Copy of the front and back of credit card.
2. Copy of a picture ID
3. Include the following statement: “I authorize Purefina.co to ship my order to the following (shipping) address, followed by the billing address.”
4. A handwritten signature and email to email@example.com